The Sleep Bundle (25% Off)
Our sleep bundle is perfect to catch some extra zzz’s. Our sleep Soft Gels have a low-dose of melatonin and calming chamomile oil to support falling asleep faster and staying asleep longer. Our hemp oil is our original formula brings homeostasis to your body, promoting deeper and more restful sleep while leaving you refreshed in the morning and ready for whatever your day throws your way. Pair it with out soothing salve with calming lavender and eucalyptus for the perfect before-bed wind-down routine. Rub some onto the temples before crawling into bed!
Pure, Powerful, Potent
Calm your mind and body from everyday stress
Support your sleep cycle and enhance your focus during the day
Recover quickly from inflammation caused by your active lifestyle
Enjoy mood-enhancement and relaxation from the world's first hemp elixir
What ingredients are in the Starter Bundle?
Our Salve is 4 all-natural ingredients: Broad Spectrum+ hemp oil, beeswax, MCT oil (from coconut), lavender oil, eucalyptus oil.
Our hemp oil is 3 all-natural ingredients. Organic MCT oil (coconut), Broad Spectrum+ hemp oil, organic peppermint oil.
Melatonin Soft Gels: Broad Spectrum+ hemp oil, 1 mg Melatonin per Soft Gel, polysorbate emulsifiers, organic MCT Oil (coconut), beta-caryophyllene, chamomile oil. Gelatin Shell: bovine-derived gelatin, glycerin, sorbitol, water.
How do I use each product in the Starter Bundle?
- Apply to target area and rub in, as needed.
- Do not ingest it, and keep it away from the eyes and mucous membranes
- Use as much as needed throughout the day
- Shake well before each use.
- Use twice daily or as needed.
- Place under the tongue, hold for 60 seconds, then swallow and let the oil work its magic.
- Take one melatonin soft gel before bed. Your melatonin soft gel timing depends on your goals. If you have trouble falling asleep, then consume 30-45 minutes before bed. If you are a night owl who wants to begin falling asleep earlier, then consume 1.5-2hrs before bedtime. This product will work more effectively when combined with proper sleep hygiene. You will want to avoid eating or drinking (especially alcohol) close to your bedtime. Your sleep will also improve if you limit exposure to artificial light (especially from TV/Electronics) before bed. Finally, you want to sleep in a room that is completely dark, and set to a cool temperature.
How am I supposed to feel when I take your products?
Broad Spectrum+ hemp oil contains dozens of beneficial compounds found in the hemp plant. The most famous of these is called CBD, short for cannabidiol. CBD has many benefits in humans and is often used to promote a feeling of wellness or calm. Unlike its cousin THC, CBD does not get you "high," and is a safe and non-addictive substance. More information about the history and uses of CBD can be found here.
Each product is designed to meet different needs and achieve different purposes:
Our Salve is formulated to soothe aches and pains and rejuvenate skin health. Let your tired muscles relax, and let your body be restored.
Our hemp oil provides long-term systemic balance to your body’s needs. It takes longer to build up to the full effects than the immediate feeling of ELEVATE, but it stays in your system longer and works all day and night behind the scenes to keep you feeling like your best self.
Our Melatonin Soft Gels formula helps signal the body that it’s time for sleep, and allows you to enjoy a more natural and restful sleep experience.
What is the strength of the Hemp Oil?
The hemp oil in The Sleep Bundle is packed with 500 mg of Broad Spectrum+ hemp oil.
We suggest starting by using two full droppers twice daily, once in the morning and once in the evening. A full dropper = 12.5 mg of Broad Spectrum+ hemp oil, so taking 4 droppers per day = 50 mg. While all hemp oil extract products are individualistic, and users react differently to different servings, our research indicates that this serving will allow most people to feel the product's power.
If you aren't noticing results on the third day, you should double the serving. On the other hand, if you find that using the product makes you groggy or tired, you should decrease your serving size. This is all about discovering the right strength for you.
LOVE THESE! The melatonin soft gels give me some of the best sleep I’ve had in a super long time. I’ve been taking 1 soft gel about an hour before I intend to fall asleep. Put on an episode of Mad Men then by the time it’s over I’m counting sheep. I sleep throughout the night and feel rejuvenated when I wake up.
- Harrison, Verified Buyer